Polyurethane Foam Roofing
Are you shopping for something unique and innovative for your commercial flat roof? Why not give a thought to installing a polyurethane spray roof in Phoenix? Polyurethane foam roofs are great at resisting temperature changes, weather, and sunlight and UV rays. Give the experts at Durafoam Roofing a call today.
There are several advantages to having a cutting-edge polyurethane spray foam roof installation in Phoenix:
- Seamless: Polyurethane foam roofs form a single, uniform membrane across the entirety of the building.
- Flexible: the foam can be applied just about everywhere, including on the sides of walls, and all nooks and crannies.
- Lightweight: Foam roofs weigh far less than other comparable roof materials.
- Insulative: Foam roofs act as their own layer of insulation, saving you on heating and AC bills!
- Sustainable: Foam roofs last decades, and require a minimum of upkeep.
In addition to these qualities, sprayed polyurethane also has excellent waterproofing properties. First of all, the roof itself is totally seamless, which means water has no place to go during a rainstorm. Also, because the foam is constructed with billions of closed cells, the membrane will also not allow any air or water vapor into the building from the roof. Water damage ruins countless commercial roofs every year; don’t let yours succumb to it as well.
If you are interested in a Phoenix polyurethane spray foam roof, then give us a call today. We want to make sure you are a satisfied customer, so we give free estimates and we do the job right the first time. Don’t hesitate to give Durafoam Roofing a call to talk to one of our friendly service representatives today!